- Full-size kitchen appliances — refrigerator, stove, vent hood, and dishwasher.
- New cabinets and countertops.
- Drawers equipped with slow closure feature (buildings 1711, 1671, and 1691).
- LED under cabinet lighting (buildings 1711, 1671, and 1691).
- Dedicated exhaust fans – kitchen and bathrooms vent directly outside.
- New vanity, sink, toilet, bathtub and surround.
- New hard surface flooring, lighting and mirror.
- Dedicated hot water tank for each apartment.
- Data port and high-speed cable connections in each room.
- LED lights to reduce hydro and maintenance costs.
- New light fixtures in all rooms.
- New electrical service into the building with new wiring throughout.
- New electrical panels in each apartment.
- Intercom / buzzer system and commercial grade entry doors.
- Steel entry doors into the apartment with deadbolt and peephole.
- New fire alarm system with hardwired smoke and heat detectors in each apartment.
- New mailboxes.
- New insulation in exterior walls.
- New PVC windows, argon filled and high-e coated.
- Dedicated thermostat in each room to control the temperature with precision.
- Each apartment has a dedicated storage locker for the tenant’s use.
- Solid core doors.
- Security hinges.
- Commercial-grade locking passage set.
Upgrades throughout the apartment
- New hard surface flooring that’s easy to clean and care for.
- All new interior doors with commercial-grade hardware.
- Aluminum blinds included on all windows.
- All interior walls, ceilings, floors have sound barrier insulation, including between the bedrooms and bathroom.
- Bedrooms include mirrored closet doors.
- New shared commercial washers and dryers.
- Entire building has new drywall and new plumbing lines.